Pages

Thursday 5 March 2015

Two little projects

Hello! Just a couple of very quick notes today, about two little projects that are, happily, finished! :D

The first one is a little mug cosy I've crocheted for a lovely friend:





The stitch is out of Erika Knight's Crochet Workshop book, which I've taken out of the library for the second timetime: I just need to buy it, really. It's the Ripple Shell Stitch, so pretty!

The second one is a little terrarium that I've finally managed to put together into my beloved Socker mini-greenhouse!


Although I read many posts about how to make a terrarium, I'm not sure at all if I've done everything correctly, so it will have to be a wait and see if my plants will survive and be happy, but I know that at least so far the moss is loving it! :D

I wish I could have posted one other photo today, of all the lovely postcards I received from The Pile of Postcards exchange, as yesterday I received my final one, all the way from Canada! :) However, I somehow managed to put away the first one somewhere safe, as you do, so I'll need to find it and take a picture of them all for next time! :D

Tomorrow is a special day: together with my friend, we'll be going to the Hobbycraft & Creative Stitches fair at the SECC in Glasgow! Hooray! :D I wonder what crafty goodies we'll come across.

1 comment:

  1. They're both lovely projects. I like the look of that stitch.

    Have a great time on your Grand Day Out

    ReplyDelete