Pages

Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Hello, everyone! And Happy New Year!
What better time to start a blog than the 1st of January! So here I am, and I hope you will enjoy the journey together with me.
Here are a few of my goals for this year: 
»   Smashbook! A Smash Book is like a sort of slapdash scrapbook where you're not too worried about everything being too pretty-pretty.
»   Learn how to sew on the sewing machine.
»   Learn how to drive.

But my most important goal is to make sure I read the Bible more. For that, I'll be buying the new NIV audio Bible, read by David Suchet! And I'm going to listen while I cook or do housework.

What are some of your plans for 2015? Please feel free to write comments in English or Romanian! 

I'd like to share one of my favourite photos from 2014. I took this picture in a beautiful apple orchard that belongs to the grounds of Culzean Castle, when we visited there in August. It echoes a particular Romanian New Year tradition, and a lovely wish that it contains:



May you be like apple trees and pear trees at the height of summer! 

Looking forward to a Happy New Year and a Happy New Blog! :)

2 comments: